Basket is empty
We are sorry, but due to a family bereavement we are unable to take any new orders.
Please email us and we will contact you in the next few days.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

ANY SIZE - safety mattress for DOLLS COT - MADE TO MEASURE

ANY SIZE -  safety mattress for DOLLS COT - MADE TO MEASURE

airflow - pvc & mesh vented

£15.59 inc. VAT

This is our ventilated foam safety mattress for Dolls Cots- Silver Cross Oberon etc. etc.

As with all our mattresses it can be made to any any size for dolls cotss. (Just leave details of size & shape required at checkout or contact us if you need any advice)

Manufactured using a non-allergenic CMHR 25 density foam - 4 cm depth

The head section is ventilated & is covered with polyester tricot mesh, the rest of the mattress is covered with a non-toxic, easy wipe-down, hygenic & waterproof PVC.

Please leave details of size  required at checkout.

Add review

25th November 2017, 14:09:55
J Strudwick
Made to measure cot mattress was delivered today to fit the toy cot my dad made me more than 50 years ago. Now I can pass this to my grand daughter. I am thrilled. Lovely product. Fantastic service. Thank you so much.

30th August 2014, 19:09:34
Mrs S M Doyle
Wow!! Thank you so much, the dolls cot mattress fits perfectly and looks fantastic! I can't wait to see our granddaughters face tomorrow on her fourth birthday.
Thank you so much for your wonderful service. The cot was mine as a child, then my own daughters played with it and we were repainting it when I thought about a mattress - so rang you and said it was urgent and your service was just fantastic. I will recommend you at every opportunity. Thanks again.

28th March 2012, 13:15:18
Jane Hopkins
Many thanks for your prompt attention in dealing with my order for a Dolls Cot mattress, it is absolutely perfect, just what I wanted. Many thanks.

13th August 2011, 20:37:13
Shoot, who would have thuohgt that it was that easy?

7th December 2010, 09:31:58
Mrs Jacqueline Upson
I would like a mattress for the dolls cot i have just bought for my granddaughter. Cot dimensions - do i measure the base of the cot?
Website response:

Hi Mrs Upson,

Please measure the length and width of the cot and then take 1cm off both sides of the cot as you want the mattress to fit snug. When ordering online please put in the special instructions box the dimensions that you require and we will make you a mattress to the size you request. Thank you very much for getting in touch with us.

27th November 2010, 16:47:26
What is your delivery charge?
Website response:

Hi Susan.

It depends on where abouts you want it delievered too, please let us know and we will give you a quote, thank you very much for getting in touch with us.

11th October 2010, 12:08:32
Could you make 8.5 x 15 inch mattress and whats the total price with delivery
Website response:

Hi E Horley,

The total amount it is for a dolls cot mattress at the size you require is £7.40, and would be £4.75 for it to be delivered via Royal Mail. Thank you very much for getting in touch with us.

Best Wishes

Add review

Spam protection:

Type or copy & paste the code you see on the left side.

Page updated 29th Nov 2017, 15:33
Baby Products Association
Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, JCB, Delta, American Express, Diners Club Internationonal, PayPal, Secured by SagePay
BRICK | instant websites
Web design by Brick technology Ltd.