Basket is empty

Add message

5th October 2019, 2:47 PM
Emily
Thank you very much for my mattresses. The ordering process was easy, plus the care in following up with me, to check my order specifications before manufacture and distribution was very professional and thorough. The mattresses are a perfect fit, having ordered two for your listed branded templates (including one for a cot from the 80s - amazing!), and two made to measures which fit perfectly. A personal service.

10th September 2019, 6:41 PM
Katie
Thank you so much for the very fast delivery of the mattress. My son is sleeping so much better in his travel cot.
Brilliant service.

10th September 2019, 2:59 PM
Joan
thank you for the fantastic service. I have bought 2 made to measure mattresses from this company in the last 2 years and the quality of both mattress and fitted sheets is very good.

20th May 2019, 9:18 PM
Helen S Armstrong
What a fabulous find! Fantastic service from this company. Impressive quality at great prices. Easy to order and very fast delivery. Cannot recommend you enough. Thanks so much

15th May 2019, 10:50 PM
Christine
Ordered a custom made cot bed mattress on Sunday and it arrived today (Wednesday). It would've been here sooner if it wasn't for some operational issues with the delivery company.

I'm massively impressed with the mattress, exactly what I needed for my little ones weird size cot bed. Got updates regularly as well regarding my mattress.

I will definitely use this company again in the future and recommending them to friends and family.

Thank you to all involved in ensuring that I got my mattress so quickly

9th March 2019, 7:47 AM
Vicky Wilson
We have been using Baby Mattresses Online for all our kids mattresses for the last 7 years as they have grown and got bigger beds. We have bought mattresses for prams, cot bed, toddler beds and single beds. They are all excellent quality and the service is amazing. We will not buy from anywhere else!

11th February 2019, 5:53 PM
Mary
Absolutely thrilled with the quality and service. Ordered a custom mattress on the 6th of Feb and received it on the 11th. I highly recommend baby mattresses online and I will definitely be a return customer.

3rd February 2019, 3:02 PM
Very competitive prices for top notch mattresses. I highly recommended them.

19th January 2019, 6:08 PM
Custom made little tikes racecar mattress - requested urgent delivery and was here within 3 days! Absolutely fantastic service and the mattress feels really good quality and fits the car bed perfectly along with the towlin waterproof protector! Thank you very much worth every penny! X

3rd January 2019, 3:57 PM
Andrew Koo
Incredibly grateful for the excellent service and great product. I had ordered a custom mattress on the first week of January, needed it expedited due to holiday. The mattress was delivered within 3 days. Highly recommend this company. The follow-up email from Storm Grimshaw, to ensure the product was timely delivered, exemplifies the impeccable customer service.

Add message

Name:
Email:
Homepage:
Comment:
Spam protection:
8DF9VGD6YP1VMK

Type or copy & paste the code you see on the left side.

Page updated 10th Oct 2013, 15:29
Baby Products Association
Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, JCB, Delta, American Express, Diners Club Internationonal, PayPal, Secured by SagePay
BRICK | instant websites
Web design by Brick technology Ltd.