Basket is empty

Add message

14th June 2017, 7:15 PM
Lesley
Fantastic service! I made a mistake on the measurements for a bespoke made mattress and the team kindly remade the mattress at no cost except for postage for new mattress. I drove to Darwen to return the wrong mattress and met the team! I can't recommend them enough! So friendly and have gone beyond anything I expected!

20th May 2017, 7:59 AM
Ann Hansen
What a fabulous service. I have a crib made by my father and sent a paper cut out of the shape and size. The mattress is perfect and the service extremely quick and very helpful. Highly recommend them

30th April 2017, 4:55 PM
teresa
excellent service as requested urgent. Custom made mattress and fitted sheets a perfect fit for a non standard size cot. Shall definately recommend this company.

27th January 2017, 6:23 PM
Nathan
Brilliant! Super-fast & efficient service and perfect made to measure mattress. Thank you!!!

14th December 2016, 1:05 PM
Jena Gillone
This is the second time I have ordered from you. What a truely fabulous service. I ordered a custom made travel cot mattress at a weekend and it has arrived just 3 days later despite it being Christmas and no doubt a very busy time. The quality is fabulous. Communication from company also great. Thank you

13th September 2016, 9:50 PM
Have used your company before and yet again thrilled with the amazing service. Refreshing that there are still companies who manage to excell from order to very speedy delivery. thank you once again

6th September 2016, 9:15 AM
jennifer
Such fast service. Very happy. Not opened yet but just so relieved arrived so quickly in time for imminent arrival of baby. Have used this company before and was happy with product then too, so not worried at all about quality etc, Thank you so much for such great service.

15th August 2016, 4:57 PM
Rowena Freear
I was a bit scared to order but so glad i did excellent service rushed order through took 5days to receive it as im over due! I would recommend buying the fitted sheets too excellent quality! Thank you very much!

5th August 2016, 9:57 PM
Tracey
Excellent company. Perfect fit mattress for a crib I used for my babies and needs replacing for my 1st grandchild. Will definitely recomend. Thank you

1st August 2016, 11:15 AM
Natalia
This is an absolutely brilliant company. Had a made to measure mattress ordered, following poor service from a different company who kept sending the wrong mattress. An urgent delivery request was made given I was due to give birth soon. Order arrived swiftly and was exactly as requested. Excellent customer service team. Will definitely be ordering future mattresses from here and recommending company to anyone who will listen! Keep up the good work.

Add message

Name:
Email:
Homepage:
Comment:
Spam protection:
2T78V8ZP66D3R9

Type or copy & paste the code you see on the left side.

Page updated 10th Oct 2013, 15:29
Baby Products Association
Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, JCB, Delta, American Express, Diners Club Internationonal, PayPal, Secured by SagePay
BRICK | instant websites
Web design by Brick technology Ltd.