Basket is empty

Add message

18th July 2018, 11:14 AM
Christine Whiteman
Just to say the made to measure mattress for my 69 year old carry cot has arrived & it is just perfect. I’m so pleased as I could not find any in the ‘ ready made’ market to fit. The Bamboo cover feels beautiful. Just waiting for baby to arrive now !

9th June 2018, 5:15 PM
Ian McIntyre
I cannot reccomend you all highly enough. Fantastic service. Thank you.

23rd April 2018, 7:58 AM
Norma Wall
Thank you I telephoned for advice on a made to measure cot mattress and could not have been looked after any better. The mattress arrived a couple of days later and it's perfect excellent help and service

7th December 2017, 5:36 PM
Liz
Received a 40 yr old hand madelivered moses basket that was an odd shape but really wanted to use as an airloom. Only for this company it wouldn't be possible. I was nervous it would not fit but it was perfect. The price was very good value and delivery to Ireland was no problem. Highly recommend... will likely return custom

14th November 2017, 7:49 AM
Mattresses are brilliant from here had one still got it and now need another one love the mattress and a good selection on other things to

13th November 2017, 12:32 PM
Excellent range of mattresses for new-born babies. Very happy with selection and product purchased.

10th November 2017, 3:09 PM
Super comfortable mattresses, easy to deal with staff and flexible range of mattress sizes.

16th October 2017, 6:50 PM
Susan
Terrific service and a fantastic product for an antique mosses basket of an odd size. Certainly use again with no hesitation

26th July 2017, 5:10 PM
Mary
Excellent service, very easy to deal with and perfectly accomodated my broken English

25th July 2017, 11:30 AM
Becky
I bought a customised coir cot mattress for my newborn back in 2015; it has been amazing and she's slept through the night all the time! Also very handy buying the spare cover for when they are sick and the polythene cover strip really protects the mattress. I have even put fabric cleaner on the mattress itself when my daughter was ill on it and it came up clean and smelling fresh. Needless to say I have just purchased another mattress exactly the same for her toddler bed! Thank you

Add message

Name:
Email:
Homepage:
Comment:
Spam protection:
3RBV7MKJGREA6D

Type or copy & paste the code you see on the left side.

Page updated 10th Oct 2013, 15:29
Baby Products Association
Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, JCB, Delta, American Express, Diners Club Internationonal, PayPal, Secured by SagePay
BRICK | instant websites
Web design by Brick technology Ltd.